Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

new color on 2011 fords

9K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  spoiled450boy 
#1 ·
what is with this new copper color? im not a big fan of it.. just wondering what you guys think

#3 ·
Yep, you do sound like a chef! I am one and my truck's color is the new golden bronze! I love it!!

#4 ·
I like the color. Can you get it in any other package than king ranch?

#5 ·
Yea.

#6 ·
Can't believe that Ford got rid of the plain 'ole black. :mad: The black metallic took it's place. :(

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

#7 ·
All the photos I saw of it, on the 'net and in magazines, had me thinking I would love it.
Saw it in person, at a dealership, and it had a bit of road grime on it (how Ohio vehicles spend most of their lives) and I really did not like it. :confused:

Oh well.

#14 ·
Your right ,i like it both ways,But Diesel power i think it was had the write up on the new trucks and they showed one solid Bronze super cab,very nice looking....

it was the mag were they showed the Duallys Pulling some Big arse wheel loaders...

I'm torn my self,i like it solid and two tone...So many choices LOL Thanks Ford!

#15 ·
One for sale on ebay.

I also saw this color combo today, which looks really awesome! Ingot silver with a Sterling Grey two-tone.

I would be all over this truck! Then I would get an XL grille and PTM the surround and leave the insert black like the FX4 package from '08-'09, and do PTM bumpers in Sterling Silver.

#17 ·
The long bed looks ALOT better!

#23 ·
I think aside from the new center console, the interior has taken a step back. From photos, the Lariat leather looks ridiculous and the XLTs just look cheap inside to me. I haven't seen one in person so maybe that would change my point of view. The exterior looks great though!

#25 ·
i just think it looks trashy... there's so many more colors they coulda chosen

#26 ·
It's just the WORN OUT love affair Ford has with the copper/bronze/amber colors that they have had going on since 99'.
Enough already..

Give me some candy reds or lighter blues..
Something different that the same old predictable KR colors and tan accents that are shoved down our throats.

#27 ·
That light/dark silver is beautiful.

Matt, they don't have the charcoal/gun metal ish color anymore like your truck? If so that blows because that's my favorite single color truck.

#28 ·
I love those colors, a pretty red or lighter blue like was on the F150s in the 90s would be cool too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.