Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pre-ordered the coolest iPhone 4 case on the planet

8K views 71 replies 28 participants last post by  as6.4stroke 
#1 ·
Did I need it ? No
Do I want it ? Hell yes. LOL
Ordered it with the optional carbon fiber back plate.
ElementCASE

#14 ·
I have the 3GS but I thought there was a problem with the 4G reseption?

#17 ·
The lifestyle solutions option under products on that site kinda has me wonderingLOL

#19 ·
I hope you bought the pink one! Its AWESOME!! I want one so bad now!

#24 ·
Nice looking case but I think I am going to stick with my otterbox had one on my 3G and it was a phone saver. But I really like that red and black..... Hmmmmm

#25 ·
1ton do you already have the otterbox for the iPhone 4?? That's the case I was thinking about getting.. Right now I have the ifrogs red/black hard case and it's alright but I really like how the otterbox protects the screen too.

#26 ·
I just use the Apple bumper with screen protectors on front and back. I hate big bulky cases...the Otterbox is definitely functional but it's also definitely hideous. These new phones are way too nice looking to bury under all that plastic.

#28 ·
I agree they are very nice to look at but I've had every iPhone and I've broke every one of there screens so the otterbox appeals to me only for the screen protection.. In the end I'm just going to the element vapor case because I know nobody around here is gonna have one and it looks sick!!

#30 ·
Dieselman I do not have my otterbox yet it ships to me on the 17th of this month I am way to hard on my phone for any other case then an otterbox

#32 ·
A few guys asked I just got my otter box today it is nice and so far I have no complaints recommend it to anyone who is hard on there phone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.