Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Finally modded a little

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Santa Gertrudis 
#1 ·
Well, the red one that I posted last week I ended up having to take back due to a few small issues with the transmission. Some sort of programming issue. It was throwing codes all over the place so I decided to just get a different truck all together and ended up with a black one. Anyway, I finally got a few things done on it, and it's time to post a few pics. Enjoy!

I've got the Spartan 150 in it right now until all the exhaust stuff gets done. Also installed the AFE Stage II intake. Tinted the windows 20% in the front, 5% over the rear factory smoked glass, and a 5% windshield strip. Popped out the mirror lenses and third brake light and smoked those. Got a JL Audio StealthBox with the 13TW5 shallow mount installed under the rear seat with a JL 750/1 amp driving it. And of course, the FX4 delete mod. LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
wanna trade trucks with meLOL Looks SWEET!!!

#7 ·
so new you still have blue on the tires lol!
truck looks awesome my friend, keep it up! only more good mods to come!

#19 ·
#10 ·
That thing is sexy :postwhore2:. I actually really like those factory wheels.

#14 ·
Love, Love the black....looks kick ass bud! Keep up the good work, looks great now with just tint and the Fx4 delete modLOL My 350 is my first white vehicle ever, I've had 3 black vehicles and you can't beat the shine of a black truck all cleaned up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.