Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Joe Montrella's Custom 2008 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson

41K views 222 replies 78 participants last post by  idkillinit 
#1 ·
Truck Toyz is proud to present to you another wild custom build.

Build specs are:

12" OUO 525 Series Lift
40" Toyo MT's
22" Custom Painted XD Series Monsters
OUO 3.0 Coil-overs
OUO 4.0 By-pass Shocks front
OUO 2.5 By-pass Shocks rear
OUO Hydro-Assist Steering
OUO Axle Trusses
Custom Paint by Modena Autowerks
Road Armor Bumpers
Warn Winch
Projector Headlights
RBP Grill
Twin Scoop Hood
OUO Step Rails
Amp Research Powersteps
Custom Audio System
Elite Diesel Engineering Custom Built 6.4 Motor

G]

See less See more
#5 ·
That truck is schweeet....

My question is....how are you guys still getting road armor bumpers when everyone else is getting screwed out of their money?

Must be because you guys put out such awesome trucks, that they won't bite the hand that feeds them,..at least in your case.

Regardless...another awesome build by you guys...KUDOS!

#8 ·
That truck is awesome lookin i love the looks of the matte black and some great detail in the airbrushing. beautiful truck all together

#12 ·
damn thats is sweet, that paint is sick.

#14 ·
Pictures don't even do it justice, it is unreal in person. We are finishing up a couple of things on it and it should be at the Bloomsburg, PA event this weekend for anyone around the area interested.

Truck toyz did an amazing job on the suspension, great work guys!

Elite will probably get in here and post their work on the truck, but I know it literally has everything including some custom turbo's. We should have dyno numbers on it Friday or Saturday, I will keep everyone posted.

#23 ·
:eek::drool:

#24 ·

"high-power" compounds: 76mm ball bearing atmosphere in front of 63mm vgt, dual wastegates, stage 2 cam, notched & ceramic coated pistons, "110 hp" injectors, modded pump, stg 2 low pressure fuel system, fully built elite trans, ported everything, spearco intercooler, twin tube IC pipe, CFM+ intake elbow, egr delete, dyna trac kit, lockers, 4:88 gears etc, etc, :blah::blah::blah: etc. Weakest power link is max flow of our modded injection pump. If we had twin injection pumps then, it would've gotten them as well. Should be good for some solid fuel-only numbers. It sure was fun to drive for the whole 2 miles I put on it (pre giant tires, suspension mods, and lift kit.)

#29 ·
man that thing is absa-friggin-lutely awesome. Might have to make some emergency plans for a trip to Bloomsburg, that truck alone would almost make it worth it, awesome show too.

I know its kinda out of place... but any pics of the stereo? I know sorry but I can't help myself lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.