Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What LOUD songs do you like?

5K views 69 replies 48 participants last post by  justintimemoto 
#1 ·
I need to download some songs that sound really good when cranked up.

I just installed a new head unit, new Fosgate 6 1/2's for all 4 doors are going in this week, and the 12 will be in soon.

All Genre's welcome. Just cant think of any really good new tunes that I might want to turn up and test out the new speakers.

Thanks Guys!

#2 ·
I love cranking up "Fade to Black" by Metallica, my personal favorite for testing out new systems:D

#6 ·
well whenever I get next to some jackass playing music that is nothing but bass I blast this song they usually get pissed. I don't know why

#9 ·
#14 ·
If you want loud, and a AWESOME way to test your new system, the only way to go is Metallica S&M. Listen to the ENTIRE album from start to finish. Absolutely amazing mix of symphony and metal. Minus Human is probably the best hard/loud track on there.

#17 ·
x2 on Fade to black and Voodoo

Godsmack - Serenity - and Time Bomb
Stone Sour - 30/30 - 150
Mudvayne - World so Cold
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Shinedown - Simple Man

an ultimate testing song is Hotel California by the Eagles, covers pretty much the entire spectrum, also Dire Straights Money for Nothing.

#18 ·
Thanks Fellas.

I actually have a bunch of those, but they are on my work computer and I really cant turn it up too loud in the office, so I didn't realize how they would sound. I'm putting them on a flash drive right now and all give em a shot soon.

I appreciate it. :D

#19 ·
The last and most inportant part of any stereo install most people forget. Crank the tunes roll up the windows get out of the truck and shut the door. Take several trips around the truck checking for vibrations. I fricken hate a rattle or a license plate that just makes the whole deal look bad.

#24 ·
AC/DC - hells bells/ highway to hell
Loverboy - lovin every minute of it
metallica - enter sandman/ sad but true
sammy hagar - heavy metal/ i cant drive 55
peter frampton- do you feel like we do
Eddie money- shakin
Stevie ray vaugh- crossfire
guns and roses - appetite for destruction album
Autograph - turn up the radio
most def leppard songs,
and several others that have been mentioned ( especially motley crue)

#27 ·
kick it in the sticks - Brantley Gilbert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.