light up or not?

• yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 54.2%

backlighting front grill

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  dieselsmoke0204 
#1 ·
its just a thought right but i had the an idea of putting some kind of led lights to give my grill a 'GLOWING" look when the running lights came on. i have a 05 grill on a 04 truck i thought about hooking up the vertical bays up to the blinkers or something. Anyway i thought i would look on here see if i could get some other opinions. maybe find out if there is already a kit out there. what do yall think?

#3 ·
well thats why im looking for opinions

#7 ·
i thought it would be different. something you couldnt see unless i turned on the lights, it might look better with a "speed grill" inserts then just the regular honeycomb.

#8 ·
meh... not for me.

#10 ·
yeah like that behind the top part of the grill, so it isnt as obvious

#13 ·
yeah something where the actual lense is less noticable and only the light is seen

#14 ·
I remember a couple years ago a buddy of mine had a F250 with the Ford Emblem that would light up when you turned the parking lights on. Can't find it anymore. That would be cool but I don't think the whole grill lit up.

#15 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.