Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

All smoked out.....now what?

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  farmboy930 
#1 ·
FINALLY finished getting all the lights and the badges changed over.....so does anyone have any input on what I should do to it next? Im thinking different wheels and tires but im open to ANY suggestions...

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good man! I dont see any other changes to be made. You could do wheels and tires but I think stock rims and all terrains looks good. My truck has seen 4 different sets of all terrains on the stockers.

Love the choice of grille!
Maybe a set of traction bars? They are very functional and also add to the looks. I love mine.

#4 ·
the truck looks really good man, i noticed in the pic that the tails arent smoked? is this a current pic? it would look good if they were smoked i think, and yea you "could" go with new wheels and tires but like stated previously, stockers on bfg's are sick looking and those are my favorite stockers IMO. Also, 08 tailgate? and i also agree with the traction bar ideal lol,

thanks
Ac

#5 ·
well my bad the second pic didnt load when i initially posted so disregard the comment about smoking the taillights, i feel like a dumbass now haha:doh:

#6 ·
Match the bumpers to the lower portion of the truck, powder coat the wheels black, buy some smooth door handles off of ebay($20 each) and paint them to match the upper portion of the body, color match the chrome portion of the grille, throw some flat black hi-temp paint on the stacks.

#8 ·
+1 on the traction bars, and maybe wheels and tires, but honestly the truck looks great on the wheels and tires that are on it now. Good work man

#9 ·
X2 on making the stacks blacked out, also you could paint the outer trim of the grill just like the 05-07 factory HD diesels are, makes the front end look mean! or just leave it the way it is.....that is what happens when you get the itch to mod your truck, you can never stop!

#11 ·
traction bars.
Keep the two tone
Keep the stacks chrome
Add some 20s with 35s on there with an aggressive tire.

#12 ·
honestly I think it looks great as it sits. I would do an 08 gate and paint the door handles and probably call it a day looks wise.

#15 ·
Thanks for all the input and compliments! Definitely gave me a BUNCH of stuff to think about....Traction bars, 08 tailgate and painted door handles are gonna get done soon, and yes I need to paint those shocks :doh: Thanks again!

#16 ·
id say if you did what you just listed then there wouldnt be much more you could do cosmetically... other that wheels tires.

#17 ·
Black out the stacks, and grab some 18" black wheels and 35's! It would look killer!!

#18 ·
Paint the whole chassis in gloss black. I just did mine and it looks so much nicer. Maybe get a 6.4 rear diff cover. looks great black and then you could sand the fins back to alu. for that mag-tec look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.