Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

95 OBS to SUPERDUTY CONV.

240K views 354 replies 131 participants last post by  SledDogg 
#1 ·
So far so good

See less See more
#2 ·
:confused:Not sure if I get it. You're taking a perfectly good super duty crew cab off the F-550, and throwing on an obs regular cab? It looks like chopping up 2 perfectly good trucks to make 1 crappier one. Am I missing something? I'm not trying to be rude, but it doesn't make sense what you're trying to do. the F-550 isn't even 4wd, so why would you want to lose that just to say it's an "old super duty"?

#3 ·
My 95 obs body was rotted out being a michigan truck but drivetrain is in great shape , so i removed cab and bed , a buddy of mine bought this f550 at an auction for a spare motor ,trans and rear axle ,so i bought the complete cab and wiring and the 42gal fuel tank to put back on my 95 chassis

#13 ·
Nice progress so far Brian. Keep posting pictures, seeing it come togethers pretty interesting!

#15 ·
god dang the rear axle is just behind the cab now! talk about a short bed that will be the smallest sd bed i have seen? Are you going to put a bed on it? That would be sweet if you could cut the front of the bed off enough to fit back on there!!!

#26 ·
The project continues.... looking good so far. Hope you find the parts you need to keep the project moving along - I'm sure you will !

#30 ·
Sweet looking project. Gonna look kinda like a Explorer Sport trac. But with a Super Duty attitude.

#31 ·
Looking Good, You have more skill and time then i have. Why do twins, When you could fit triples under that hood.:D

It will look nice when you are finished. Are you going to keep it white, or go with Red like your old one??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.