Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Aftermarket Grills showing up on Ebay.....:)

10K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  SFC1984 
#1 ·
Here is a few I have seen starting to show up on Ebay...I believe T-Rex makes them...but nothing on their site....I am sure there is a few site vendors that can get T-Rex Products...you might check them before buying on ebay ;)

See less See more
#6 ·
I really like the first one with the black wire grille, I must be a little messed upLOL

#10 ·
I realy hope Ford redoes this desighn. I hope this is only a 1 year run. The aftermarket cant even help them. And hopfully they will do somthing with the duelly fenders.

#13 ·

I could go with this one, but at others said they aren't helping too much.

I think it would be even better if they just tucked the grill back into the body, flush with the headlights, and then have something like this "billet" style grill.

Plus I'm kinda liking that dually sitting low, put some 22.5's on it and some more body color accents and call it done.

#14 ·
Those are the most ugly things I have ever seen on a truck.

#16 ·
I wasn't much of a fan of the new front end until I saw one with the painted surround. They aren't half bad like that!

Also, on the KR models if someone had the painted surround and then the "SUPER DUTY" letters in beige, that might look good. I would have to see it though.

#27 ·
opened up my 'shop and came up with this... super quick rendering btw

not too bad imo, Maybe the black would've looked a bit more fitting, but I started with chrome since he had the caps and other light accents on the truck.

#33 ·
the front grill on the new super dutys are fubar. i really hope they do away with those. if they would just change that grill i could live with the goofy lookin dually fenders

#36 ·
ask and you shall receive :D
not exactly perfect, but definitely gives you the idea! hope you like

#38 ·
yep, love it. Thanks:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.