Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

RYan Casserly is a no good SOB

17K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  nitrogen 
#1 ·
I sent my injectors off to him mere weeks ago, destroyed from someone elses mistake and chewed to bits on the oil side. Not only did he get them apart quick, he got everything needed back together quick, and would you believe it, found more fuel in them as well to boot. So not only did that prick give me lightning fast turnaround, right in the middle of his busiest weeks of the year, but he sent them back to me better than they were originally. The real kicker, that SOB charged me $15.00 for shipping. :doh: I just wanted to rant and warn everyone about his deplorable service.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks Ryan, your the man.

See less See more
#4 ·
LOL Yeah :whs:

#6 ·
What a douche.

#30 ·
typo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or?????????????????;)

#20 ·
Yeah...his business won't last till the end of the week with the way he treats his customers...;)
I mean really....what kind of person can expect to get any more buisness the way he does business...calling clients back...building stuff better...fast turn-a-round time.......what a tard.:pointlaugh:

:D:D:D

#21 ·
if anyone talks $hit on my moonshine buddy, there gone from here. i pride him on his drunken, mcdonalds drive thru skills in the grand cherokee, and for that, his drinking skills have led to this mockery of a business. did i mention he is an ace on the banjo???

#29 ·
Another reason why Ryan is awsome, always had a quick turn around on my injectors, he even updated them with better nozzles for me to where u gonna fine fast, quick, and awsome workmanship. Thumbsup to Casserly n Full Force Diesel's Crew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.