Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

E350 ALL WHEEL DRIVE

15K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  silverf250 
#1 ·
I have been looking for a E350 4x4 van and have not had much luck finding. Had a dealer call me yesterday and said he has an '09 E350 15 pass. 5.4 and it has ALL WHEEL DRIVE! I was not aware that Ford made an ALL WHEEL DRIVE E350 and can find no info that they did. The dealer is certain it is ALL WHEEL DRIVE. I am familiar with the Quigley conversion but I don't think Ford ever made a factory ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Am I wrong did Ford make an an ALL WHEEL DRIVE E350?

#4 ·
probably another conversion that the dealer thinks is factory

#5 ·
#7 ·
As soon as I get my drive shafts made mine will be 4x4. I've got the axle and transfer case already in it.

Make your own it isn't all that hard or that expensive. I'll try to get some pics up today of it.

#8 ·
Here are a few pics from my van. You can get a kit from this guy at http://ujointoffroad.com/. You can even get a front axle from him. What I used was my own brackets to locate the front springs, springs off of an OBS, and the leveling kit form a superduty. The trans/transfer case came from a '96 OBS, and the Dana 50 came from a '01 superduty.

#16 ·
Baja North in British Columbia, Canada have done many conversion, for a company called Sportsman Four Wheel Drive.

jrc

#18 ·
There is a badass one here in webster it white and blacked lifted with 35's with with wat seem to be road armor bumpers or something like them.

#20 ·
I am currently building a 99 E 350 cube van 4x4 I will be using a u joint off road conversion. I have the parts from him and my dana 60 front. I was going to use a np205 divorced transfer case that I bought but i have changed my mind I am now looking for a nv271 to go on my tranny then I wont have to do a bunch of fab work to mount the Tcase and will cut out a extra drive shaft. I will soon start posting pics. of the build after I get it back from the paint shop next week she is getting a fresh splash of black

#21 ·
Chris's kit is very nice you'll be happy with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.