Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

More progress pics!

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  jdc753 
#1 ·
Heres a few more pics of the progress so far... I know the process has been slow, and will probably slow more, but I like getting little stuff done as I can. The truck's dirty, and most are with the cell, but I'll get more pics later, just figured I'd get some opinions so far.

Recently added:
HD Headlights, with 5000K HIDs
Painted XL Grille (white/black)
Tints - 18% all the way around
MBRP 4" Catback
Boston Acoustics G210 sub in a ported downfire box
Audiobahn A8000T amp
Isspro's in a-pillar
Aux Reverse lights

Here's the last time everyone saw it...

... and some more recent stuff:

I have put a new badge on the front, and am currently planning to finish the dechrome on the front, and do my sonnax/tricumulator springs to round out the chip install I did with theSLEEPER this past weekend. Look for some better quality pics and some more progress as time/funds allow.

-Michael

EDIT: I just realized the pics do no justice to the truck - hopefully Jap will vouch - look for some washed pics with the windows UP, and the int cleaned up soon!

See less See more
#2 ·
step delete would really make it look better as well.

#4 ·
Yep! Looks better clean! Definately needs the rear lowered though! At least you're a little quicker now!
:whs: :whs:

pulling the block from the back would probably level it out just right. Nice updates all around though.

Sub box looks good too, how does it sound to you? Hope your enjoying it

#5 ·
Thanks guys for all the compliments and comments!

The steps will probably stay, at least till I can afford some NFABs. I'm pretty short, and a step definitely helps. The NFABs also have a step that I can use to help get to the toolbox, which I'm in and out of frequently. I cant decide if I'll get a black or a white set.

The blocks are coming soon, I just have to make time between two jobs and my other projects to take it apart, lol. I'm gonna save up for the drop over the next year or so, and then wheels.

The sub/box/amp combo is MUCH louder than my other sub was, but I am missing the clean punch of the sealed box. Might make another one later, but I doubt it, since I'll be building some cupholers and other pockets that will attach to the box for rear seat occupants.

I plan to either get some covers for the front seats, or find a set of tan '02+ leather buckets to swap mine out for, since mine are starting to show their age and mileage.

I'm also on the hunt for a couple clean bumpers to replace the chrome ones with, so look for that sometime this summer more than likely.

-Michael

#6 ·
CLEAN PIC!

What you guys think?

#8 ·
It does look a lot better than that ugly rocker with all the holes... Look for some 3-step N-FABs and a little drop on the rear asap.

Does anyone else have any other advice on covering up the rocker holes, besides new steps?

#9 ·
Put some pinchweld covers on it!

#10 ·
I'm gonna research - I have seen them, but cant remember where. :shrug:

EDIT: Saw Budro's thread on his, and I think that will be just the ticket! Will keep everyone posted. Will also be blacking out the lips on the bedside as well.

#11 ·
Cool, truck looks awesome by the way! Amazing how much Harley lights change the look of a truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.