Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesel Shop in Eastern NC?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  RCPro87 
#1 ·
I am looking for a decent shop in eastern NC that has a dyno and is able to fabricate some intercooler piping. I would rather support a nice shop in the area before I have to go to a rice burners shop. Thanks.

#2 ·
You could try Twisted Diesel. They are just inside the NC/VA line. I guess they could do the piping for you. And a good place to dyno would be Fastlane Motorsports in Benson.

#5 ·
already contacted rudy, he doesnt have the resources to do intercooler work or a dyno.

#6 ·
Call Trucks Unlimited in Winston Salem.

Im not sure he can do IC piping though

#10 ·
Just a thought but anybody that has an exhaust bender or large conduit bender should be able to do IC piping as long as they can read a tape measure

#11 ·
True. I have a guy that is able to bend 3" but he cant weld worth a darn and i would like some pipes that are pretty enough to powdercoat. Thanks for all the input guys. Fastlane looks like they do some nice fab work.

#13 ·
Cool thanks Alot! Thats what im looking for! A guy that does nothing but bend up some sweet pipes! Have you had anything done by him?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.