Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Any idea of what I would dyno?

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  pumpnlead 
#1 ·
'02 F-350 7.3L Crew Cab Lariat long box automatic 4x4

AFE Stage II Cold Air/PHP Tunes/BTS built transmission/Autometer NV's/Swamps 175/146 Singles/38R/Zoodad Mod/4" down pipe/5" straight exhaust

#4 ·
367 but throw a better HPOP on there and you could be very close to 400. Dynos can vary significantly as can how your truck is setup such as a tune or switch to lock the converter to see a more realistic power.

Good luck and post your numbers and sheet when you get them. How do you like the combo so far for driving etc..?

#7 ·
I have plans in the future for an Adrenaline, but I just put in the turbo and injectors... I wanted to keep it in the "safe" zone for pmrs and also keep the egts down as I tow with it a lot of the time. I will dyno on July 10th and post what I see still using my stock 17* pump.

#8 ·
With Bills tunes I would bet around 340-350, Because I doubt he has it tuned all out with PMR's...

#9 ·
he will not allow the agressive 140 tune with pmrs, my highest tune is the 120 race

#10 ·
Never ran the truck in the quarter? That would give you your truest hp number. Dynos are tuning tools. They all differ. My guess would be higher than 400hp with the mods he has.

#11 ·
Huh? The injectors he is running are stage 1 more or less... 175 with stock nozzles... He will not make 400hp even running a HOT tune...

#15 ·
I wish swamps would advertise these injectors diffrent. A lot of people dont realise that 146 is the stock nozzle so they think its like a stage 2.

My guess would be 360/710

I dont think the whole 1/4 mile time is accurate for power estimates. My good friends 1/4 mile time showed him at around 500. He dynoed 427.

#16 ·
Well i stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

#19 ·
Can one of you guys explain or lay out exactly how track times are a accurate measure of RWHP? How the different variables going down the track are accounted for. Have always wanted tpo have someone explain it in some detail. Thanks.

#23 ·
or you can add more air and with even bigger nozzles stay cool. Then you always have water injection.

#24 ·
You guys won't believe this, but here is the result. Dyno Runs 2009 is what I dyno'd last year with TW tunes, stock injectors and stock turbo. Dyno Runs 2010 is what I did today with PHP tunes, Swamps stage 1's and a 38r. I couldn't believe it. 251ft/lb gain on torque and 70 more horsepower.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.