Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Picked up my 2010 today...

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  SickStroke6.0 
#1 ·
A few of you knew this was in the works, but I traded my 06 in today on a 2010 6.4! The rebates on the leftover '10 models were too good to pass up. Anyway, here are a few pics until I can get out and take some good ones of it. Check it out!

The leveling kit, 20s and 35s from my 06 will go on next week sometime. Got some fender flares coming for it also. Already done the FX4 sticker delete mod, and the windows are getting tinted at 9am tomorrow. :D

See less See more
#5 ·
Good lookin truck Colin

#7 ·
Thanks guys!

I love it! It's got plenty of power for the average driver in stock form. It rides so much smoother than my 06, and the interior is much quieter! Everything about it just feels more...refined? I guess that's the way to describe it. Everything feels more thought out, and just works. The whole layout of the truck, I mean. It took no time at all for me to get used to where stuff is, and how it all works. I'm VERY happy with my purchase! :D

#9 ·
Looks good, although I love the way my 6.0 sounds. I had an '06 duramax and it didn't even sound like a diesel.

#13 ·
Have you gotten the wheels and tires put on yet? that thing is gonna look so sweet. Throw an SCT TSX with Eric's tunes, a DPF Delete and an AFE Stage II and that thing will be a MONSTER! :evil

#14 ·
Thanks for the kind words! No, I sure don't have the wheels and tires on it yet. I can't wait though! I'm excited to see how it will look! Also, I've got a Spartan and 5" DPF/DOC delete exhaust on the way. I plan to start a thread with progress soon. :D

#15 ·
You should take it to the track with stock wheels/tires and see what she'll run with Eric's Extreme Race. I believe the fastest tune-only truck was run by Spartan (12.8, RC LB on stock wheels and tires) but Eric had a CC LB with 37's run a 12.81 with just his tune! So technically, the fastest tune-only is still Spartan, but we truly know who's is faster.

I wanna see what she'll do on stockers. :evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.