Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Why my 4 yr old daughter will no longer be a fan of Miley Cyrus

12K views 113 replies 56 participants last post by  99F250Smitty 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: Why my daughter will no longer be a fan of Miley Cyrus

my 15 yr old says no one her age likes her? btw I say way to go dad/manager:doh:

#16 ·
:whs:

And :whs:

Gare, seems like most of the female country singers have a whole lot more class than what these disney girls have when they "grow up". They tend to be a lot better looking to!

#6 ·
Actually, I believe its mutual that both her and disney are excited to part ways (I believe next year or possibly this year). And as for her, there was also a controversial, yet classic "up skirt shot" while getting out of a car. I dont know who took and i havent seen it, but heard something on the radio about it. I almost feel bad for her, seeing as how it really seems her father pimped her out and she's now just an empty body where a soul used to be, kinda like hookers.

#11 ·
My daughter loves her, and I am fine with that. She will grow old with her just like everything else. If I go tell her she cant like her any more it will only make her like her more.

#15 ·
I agree with your daughter!

How can she possibly think that scarf thing in her hair goes with the rest of that outfit?

Is that black socks with white stripes? That's insane!

On the other hand, everybody loved Brittany until she "grew up", and started doing stupid chit like running around with no panties and Linsey.

It must be part of growing up in Hollywood, or the water there is tainted...

#17 ·
Shall I sound like a homophobic right wing bible thumper for a moment?
K.. here goes.

Its them queers they employ... the homosexuality that prevails at Disney has lowered Moral expectations, and created a culture where everything is based upon sexual attractiveness, even if said target is not old enought to legally have sex yet.

Now, back to just plain ol' me....

How do you as a dad (I have a 17 year old as well) take a kid, that you have raised and coddled from birth, and send her out into the world with overglorified lingerie for an outfit?

Yep, we all like scantily clad women, but as a father, you shouldn't be marketing your kid that way.. "When your 18, and you can legally disrespect your body, and create another audience of fans with your apparent nudity, well I have no control, but for the next x amount of months til that magical number happens, Put some GAWDDAMNED clothes on Little Lady!"

That should have Billy Ray's conversation with her.

#31 ·
that's funny,

I also have a little girl and regularly think "Guns don't kill people, dads with pretty daughters do"

#36 ·
You mean her Dad, the one hit wonder. Achy, breaky heart. Bad, bad song. Made him a lot of money. Still a bad song though.

#42 ·
That's actually how a learned to fight. I felt I had to whoop all of my little sisters boyfriends. They kept getting bigger and bigger. She finally married the one I could not whoop (in a stand up fight). He is 6'4" and 325.

#44 ·
LOL I was just messin with ya man, 20 is a little to young for me... I can tell you this much, i dont think it stops for a long time. Ever since i was 16ish girls seemed to start being bat-chit crazy. Im 24, my girlfriend now is 25 and while not as immature as a 16 year, at time can be just as crazy LOL

On Edit: Good kid ya got there though. And nice k5! I love my k5, its a little bigger than that though :D

#66 ·

LOL :hehe: LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.