Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ICON 7" on dually installed!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  94slowbra 
#1 ·
first let me start by saying the quality of this kit is incredilble, everything fit perfect and was very beefy. installed in one day with the help of a few friends. install was smooth except when the rear axel fell off the jack. only driven a few miles so far but the ride is much improved over the stock setup. my only issue right now is i have the drive live vibrations under 20mph. i am assumeing this the the carrier bearing that needs to be shimmed? should it be strait or have a slight angle to it? other than that it is great. here are a few pics, not the best but you get the idea

let me know what you think

See less See more
#3 ·
throw 1 3/4" of shims above the carrier bearing

#4 ·
Looks great. Lifted dually's are my favorite.

#9 ·
they are eagle 097/098 in the super finish. from what i can gather they are on some serious backorder. i found one company that had all 4 but the front two were "damaged" so i got them for half off. when the arrived i could barley find the marks. i put a little polish on the face of the wheel and they are good as new. duallywheels4u.com is where i found them. personally they are the best looking dually wheels aside from 22/22.5s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.