Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Your Occupation/Profession/Business/Line of Work Thread

6K views 64 replies 41 participants last post by  JLasher22443 
#1 ·
Had this on the org...since then i have been converted the nation! :bowfast:
Maybe make this a sticky thread because it could be of value to local's maybe we can help each other out when we need something or in a bind looking for something.

To the business:

I am basically a sales manager/business owner. Family has been doing anything and everything floor related in the DC area for over 30 years now about. We sell carpet, hardwood, tile, vinyl, area rugs, etc. Mainly carpet and hardwood tho. We also work hand and hand with Joe Hadeed carpet cleaning. So lemme know if you guys ever need anything, i will do my best to help you guys out.

Ben Y

#5 ·
I am a professional student. I am getting ready for Graduate school at Perdue or IUPUI in Indianapolis next year. I volunteer with several global aid and Missions organizations part time. For cash flow I am starting a performance graphic and sign business and I deliver drugs to hospitals and pharmacies in the early morning. If that does not work out I used to be a manufactures rep for commercial construction tools and consumables. I signed a non compete before I left my last job, that ended last week, so if all else fails I will go back to that ( great money!!) to pay for grad school.

#10 ·
04 stroker I assume your one of the holder?? boys. Where are you looking for a job when you get done? As for profession Im in the car business. I work/buy/sell on alot of different ones

#16 ·
Apprentice electrician. One of many electricians in my family.

#18 ·
I'm a mechanic for Dresser Rand. We work offshore platforms, on land refineries, gas plants, pumping stations, co gen plants, power houses... If it generates, pumps, or compresses we work on it. I do alot of rotating work but reciprocating compressors are my forte.

#22 ·
Penn State has a great program for it. I just started researching with all the frac jobs going on around the area I just got interested in it and decided to go with it!

#23 ·
work in concrete construction doing primarily residential foundations also a family business so been doing it since i was a kid ....also currently in medic school goal is too be a professional firefighter/paramedic

#27 ·
U.S. Army Military Police

#28 ·
I just got out of high school a few days ago, I run my own lawn care business. I mow about 12 a week right now, and work with a friend that does the same thing, and when Im not doing that, I work on our farm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.