Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Most power made with stock injectors?

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·
What have some of you made with stock injectors with and without watter or nitrous for my budget im going to try and get the most out of them before i get new ones. dyno numbers would be awesome

#2 ·
Are you running around on PMR or Forged Connecting rods?

That will help out someone who might know the answer.

#8 ·
yes i have pmr's so that is my limit forged and bigger injectors will happen at the same time. i am planning on a 38r very soon. what would it cost to change the nozzles and how much would it actually help?

#20 ·
Rosewood offers 80% and 100% stock nozzles i know for sure, Not positive if they have anything else for stock bodies. As far as "is it worth it"? Not really. I looked into swapping the nozzles on my stock sticks after hearing about it around here but after asking around i was told...20HP, more smoke:doh: and higher EGTs.

So if you ask me, its not worth it.

#15 ·
375 on AB's. That's impressive!

#16 ·
#14 ·
I had my fully built motor w/ big turbo and Big Oil and all and I installed stock injectors for a while and it ran darn well. I's say it felt very similiar to the numbers others are posting, upper 300's. It was hitting low 30#s for boost even on my big GT42R.

I was digging it so much I considered pulling them and having GTS get another 20cc or so out of them. It would have been the first 400+ rwhp "stock" injectored truck so to speak.

#18 ·
I dyno'd my 02 PMR engine at 389/792 with stock injectors, dual Stealth HPOP's, ITP RR, DP-Tuner, and a bunch of proPain...

#21 ·
I would not be surprised if with NOS added stock injectors were in the low mid 400s. Anyone have NOS numbers on stock sticks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.