Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ad injectors

778 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  rpm-inc 
#1 ·
i can get a set of ad injectors for cheap but the guy says one of them is missing an oring. im not really that familiar with injectors so should i still buy them and where can you get a new oring or do you have to buy all eight new ones
thanks guys
brent

#3 ·
Go on ebay. There is a guy that sells alliant orings with copper washers cheap and he ships fast. They are like 60 buck for 8 sets shipped. Make sure you get alliant. Dont go cheap.

#5 ·
ok thanks guys
and how hard is it to install them. i helped my friend put new glow plugs in his 2000 f350 is it about the same as doing that
thanks

#6 ·
yep If you can do glow plugs you can do injectors. Just do a search on here for injector install and you will find pic by pic instructions.

#7 ·
ok thanks

#8 ·
AS long as they are cheap and in good working order you will like them..As said replace all the o-rings before you stuff em in there. Easy cheesy. Nice little power upgrade from stock obs....hang onto your AA's though and turn em into stage ones down the road..

#9 ·
Ha Brent! Here is the story on my van and the last couple pages have the info on the engine your ad's came out of. Put some new orings and copper washers on there and post back after Jody retunes the chip! Hope they work good for you.

compound turbos in a van? - Powerstroke Nation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.