Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of RED trucks please.

16K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  locrwln 
#1 ·
If you have a red truck post up some pics please. My truck is red and i need some ideas or i need to see some of the ideas i have that some of you may already be using.

#2 ·
Not sure exactly what your looking for, but here are a bunch of different looks of my truck over the past couple years. I tried to put it somewhat in order of what i did.

Stock when i bought it

8" lift 37" Irok tires and 17" wheels

Same as above with clear corner marker off an 02

Same 8" lift 38" tires 16" wheels

Same lift with 38" military tires and 16" black moto metal wheels

Same as above with 05 front end and Harley lights

New 16x12 wheels (will be powdercoated black) on how truck looks now. Also the bumpers are black.

7" Single black mitre cut stack

#7 ·
As stock as I have a picture of. 33/11/16 tires on factory spring setup

35/13/18 on 6" lift

I liked the 35/13/18 on level lift the best. I don't have any pictures of that though.

#9 ·
02BigD
I am going for somthing like you have. Every thing body color. Sweet rig.
You and Marty built that truck didnt ya?

#10 ·
Thanks you. The color is based off the medium trudeaor for 02, but has a bunch of additional pearl in the paint.

Myself and my brother-in-law worked on the looks side of the truck. Marty, Aaron (abianca99) and Kevin (96stroker) all helped out on my original motor rebuild. Unfortunutely, due to my poor decision on machine shop, the motor was never right after we put it back together. Carson rebuilt it the second time.

#12 ·
I've taken the body side moulding off recently and it looks 10x better as it doesn't look aged now.

It's the closest thing to a red ferrari that I'll ever have.

#15 ·
here is a pic of a buddy of mines truck

#22 ·
My 04 on 18" eagles with 275/65's

#27 ·
what size are your tires and what is your suspension setup?

#29 ·

Xd Hoss 18in with Cooper Stt 35/12.50 Just got them on yesterday!

#30 ·
KBROOKS That looks awesome!

#31 ·
Thanks alot, I got them put on yesterday im glad how they turned out! I need some fender flares now haha :ford:

#33 ·
Some really good looking trucks in this thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.