Spartan 250 tune
AFE PG7 airfilter in stock box
DPF delete
MRBP 4" mufflerless catback
3.73 gearing
34" tall Terra Grapplers on 20x10 XD wheels
Leer 700 cover, heavy
7842 lbs with me in it and a 40% fuel, runs last night were almost full tank

best run was a 13.8914@96.05, 1.8914 sixty and a 8.7781@76.98 in the 8th mile, it wheel hopped all night but this run i kept it matted and it got a 1.8 sixty.

#3 ·
Yeah no problemo, i asked what it would do and no one could say so hope this helps. I have no clue why it wheel hopped all night but i did have a nail in the rear driver side and it was 20 psi prior to that run, so i filled it back up. On the street it never does and grabs hard. Maybe its the VHT, who knows.

#5 ·
First two runs I ran about 20 psi of boost to launch or more, and the last run I did the same. The third run I tried a light launch at 10 psi of boost and it hopped as well and went 2.0 sixty.

Tire pressure was 75 psi on 3 corners and 20 on the one, last past they were all at 75 psi. That will dead hook on 20 psi on the street.

#10 ·
So taking off the cover, the tailgate, and spare wheel might get me an extra mph. What kind of sixty should I expect, and will the lower tire pressure get rid of the wheel hop, my 07 never hopped to a 1.9 with similiar tire pressure.

#12 ·
I'm running 37" BFG AT KO's on mine and getting a 1.8 60' with a SCT O.R box tunes. I dropped my tire pressure to 40psi in all 4. I'm also boost launching h**l outta it too.

#19 ·
The dyno graph on Spartan's website shows like 490 rwhp and 1013 lb/ft if i remember correctly.

If I could cut a 1.7 sixty the truck will go 13.6 or better, plus if i cut 300 lbs off the truck for the track i might pick up another mph as well and thus may cut my ET down as well.

#27 ·
I have sct livewire and have erics tunes. i went to the track today the best i could get was 13.6 at 96.6 mph. the truck is o8 job 1 cclb. my 60ft time was 1.83. am i doing somthing wrong. im running 35 tires. oh i was running the extreme race tunes with race lock.

#30 ·
4800 feet is a killer, and if he went today it was pretty hot, so the air was nice and thin. There is a race next weekend for the NHRDA in douglas, but i dont think im going to race though, i need to get to the track bad... damn 1/8 mile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.