Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

went to the 1/8th mile

7K views 64 replies 19 participants last post by  Craig@MPD 
#1 ·
i went 8.02 @ 84.5 2 passes in a row, but trans was kinda acting funky. i didnt let it learn and it was hanging/banging shifts. i figured i wouldnt risk hurting it so i let it be..god i cant get a 7.99 for the life of me.

#5 ·
no im not mad, just so close.... i have the 7.9xx built up in my head, and since im so close...man..eats me up. at 7900lbs, with only intake.tuner and exhaust for mods... thats a great time. calculator says 12.58 @ 105

#7 ·
mucho weight on my truck! full 37" spare with the manstep tailgate and about 50-60# of tools in the back seat doesnt help.
note to self...launch around 1500RPM :hehe: damn truck was all over the place! mike makes it look easy!

edit: with an embarrassing 60'

#21 ·
i loaded up the 310 "aggressive" tune at the track and shifted real well! i gave it hell, damn truck was all over the place!
im in need of traction bars as well but i dont see myself going to the track again...they almost didnt let me run cuz of the tire size and a cracked windshield

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.