Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

8" Lift 38s on 24s

6K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  94slowbra 
#1 ·
8" rough Country Lift
2.5" AS Leveling kit
38x13.50R24 Nitto Trail Grapplers
24x12 XD Rockstars

Better pics soon to come, these are just after install.

See less See more
#4 ·
I actually havent put it on yet. Should be on within the next week when my adjustable trac bar comes in.

#5 ·
Im running a 4" superlift on mine but it seems like the front sits a little lower than the back. Would I be able to stack a leveling on it to bring the front up a inch or two?

#6 ·
I dont see why not. Probably going to need an adjustable trac bar though to center the axle.

#9 ·
Looks great!! How does the Rough Country lift feel down the road and does the quality seem ok?

#13 ·
Do you mean the tire turned in all the way and then out all the way? Ive got one up close but not turned. I will get some for you. Only a little trimming on the front valance and the rubbing went away.

#12 ·
The lift rides great. I was preparing my self for a harsh ride from what i was reading on here but so far i dont notice a difference from stock. Maybe on big bumps or pot holes in the road i can tell a difference, but that could also be from the 24s. The quality of the lift is excellent, Strong and a great design. The only thing wrong was the steering stabilizer drop was made for a stem stabilizer and not a eye stabilizer like what i have, so thank goodness i bought some stem to eye brackets for my longer shocks that i didn't end up using.

#14 ·
Those trucks must sit lower cuz my 6" on the 2000 running 40's was showing more wheel well.

I like what you did. Im outta touch with the huge wheel look but damnit if it looks nice, it looks nice. You dont need a leveling kit btw. Looks right as is. It'll be squatty if ya do.

#17 ·
DUDE :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

That thing is amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.