Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

congrats rudy 133mph

6K views 69 replies 32 participants last post by  Michael 
#1 ·
congrats to Rudy and the crew, they went 133mph today:D

#8 ·
I saw it in person today, I think he ran a 10.7 maybe on that run. He was lined up to Tadd's 6.4 on the run that I saw and almost caught the fireball coming out of the front end on my digital camera on the Elite truck. I do have pics of the carnage but will save them for a different thread.

#13 ·
Tadd's 6.4. The progressive controller screwed up just likje they always do, Rudy said they got awesome video. He will post it in the morning. There pretty sure it's melted pistons. Same as last time. He's haveing the same issue I'm haveing. To much heat and melting tons. Either way he's paveing the road for the 6.4. Awesome work guys

#20 ·
Have no idea what egt's are, melted the probe off two years ago and never replaced it lol. No need for a gauge cause I'm not goin to look at it anyways. And I'm definitely not going to back off in a race lmao

#32 ·
wow Rudys looked awesome, sorry about the damage

#34 ·
In that picture, it looks like something on the Elite truck melted? Or something blew off onto the hood? Maybe the grill? I wanna see pictures of the carnage from both trucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.