Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

You want a piece of me??????????

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Arisley 
#1 ·
Screw you Mother Nature!!!!!,....you obviously have no clue who you're fuk'n with!!!

120 sqft of yard + enough grass seed to cover 13,000 sqft = Tellin Mother Nature to kiss my azz!

3 different types of grass seed(sunny, shady, and Saint Augustine)

See less See more
#4 ·
Tank,
you should have just tilled it then put down bermuda seed. in the winter over seed it with anual rye and bam green grass year round. a little nitrogen here and there some sugar once everything is established and you have a lush weed free lawn that is like carpet year round. also if you didnt atleast rake the bear spots before seeding for the seed to stay in place then all you did was feed the birds.LOL

#6 ·
housing in hampton bays had a tiller for a loaner. all i ever had to supply was fertilizer. my CO used to make me do his every spring cause he always killed it and his wife would eat his ass

#8 ·
Always helps to thatch and aerate before seeding as well...plus overwatering (LOTS of it), thats really the only way to get seed to work well. But I'm also sure that the cursing and telling mother nature to F off will give 'er that little extra kick LOL

#11 ·
120 square ft. Easy stuff.
I did 4 pallets of sod, 4 yards of gravel and 4 tons of flagstone this spring.
Had help for one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.