Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

P90X Users?

3K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  Choupique108 
#1 ·
Is anyone else on here using it? I've been trying it out for about 2 weeks now and really like it so far. Went ahead and ordered the full system today. Either I'm REALLY out of shape, or this thing works really well, lol. I think it's a combo of both. :D

#3 ·
The leg work-out kicked my ass. Not so much from the leg-strength but from a cardio stand point. I'm really out of shape, lol. I've gotten better with the ab ripper though. I love that part.

#4 ·
$hit works son. I know bigger ppl who have gotten into great shape and ppl that were in shape who got ripped, and even bigger ppl who got ripped off that stuff. I'm 6'4" and 155 and I need to put some muscle on and I'm gonna be starting it monday I can't wait.

#5 ·
6'4" and 155?!?!? :eek: That's what I wrestled at in highschool and I thought I was skinny! :D

#6 ·
Haha yeah i wrestled 171 but while trying to lose weight I discovered i was a better runner than a wrestler so I started running cross country/track and now i'm on the "jv" team at PSU. I lost a bunch of weight running 40-55 miles a week needless to say....

#8 ·
I already have the dvd's (from someone else). I'm buying it now since it looks like I'm gonna actually use it. I don't mind paying for it when I know I'm gonna stick with it.

#9 ·
i have it to works great hardest part for me was making time to do it lol

#13 ·
my wife and I started it, but i have to have shoulder surgery this week, so I've been taking it kinda easy the past couple weeks. I hope to get back on it soon after. After the couple days I did it, I realized I have to go with the heavier bands though.

#15 ·
I've actually got the Nautilus adjustable dumbbells. They work great with it.

#22 ·
I have completed the progrom and it works awesome. I dropped over 45 pounds and well over 2 minutes off of my mile and a half run.

#24 ·
Were you doing the diet and stuff as well or just the work-out?

It is a lot of fun and extremely challenging if you are out of shape at first...

Yeah, I found that out. LOL

Just so everyone knows too, it was actually cheaper than I thought it would be, like $150 shipped. I was under the impression that it was like $300 or something.

#25 ·
or you could have checked craigslist, got mine brand new unopened for 45 bucks

#29 ·
i was doing it and i stopped bc of finals and graduation. I need to get back on it bad... I felt 100x better when i was doing it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.