Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone have a pic of the engine area after the pedestal is removed?

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Powerstroke Racer 
#1 ·
Anyone have a pic of the engine area after the turbo pedestal is removed? I am curious how the oil supply and drain to the pedestal looks like. Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for posting the pics up...I cant exactly see what I needed but it gave me an idea. Is the oil supply and drain just a oil in the block that the pedestal fits into and sealed with an oring? For turbo conversion kits how do you get oil supply? Are people threading the hole or does Hypermax sell some kind of adapter for use with that H2E turbo? Thanks

#4 ·
hypermax supplys a bold on oil feed and drain, im pretty sure there is no tapping required....

#6 ·
Correct... It just bolts in place... I'll see if I cant find a pic of Gordons set-up...

#5 ·
The H2e kit is similar to the stock, it use's a O ring to seal and a plate to push down on the O ring. Then the plate has a threaded bung that you run flex to the turbo. Then the drain is hard piped down to the drain hole in the block.

#7 ·
Here is two I found... He has the drain line hard piped now but you get the idea...

Attachments

#9 ·
Hey those pictures are top secret information and you need a special decoder ring to view them. :D

#10 ·
Then you should tell daryl to take them down...LOL:eek::ford:

#11 ·
No way, it's just too purty. Besides I had so much help with info and putting everything together from so many people the least I can do is pass it on.

#12 ·
Ok... I'll take one... O you mean the info not the turbo...:doh:

#16 ·
#19 ·
Dave Lott if that is your motor and you did the work. Its very sano, nice stuff and you take the BS very well when you do that kind of craftmanship.
I would like to see the rest of the pictures and the final product. I built and race a gas (sorry about that) racer and apreciate the fine work!

#20 ·
That was the very first kit I made back in late 03, I played around with different setups and have finalized on a way that I like and will produce in quantity.

BTW I don't let the yahoos bother me, their just jealous of my:ford:'s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.