Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scheids 2010 Hotel Thread

7K views 73 replies 23 participants last post by  STROKER6.04LIFE 
#1 ·
It might be early but I will be booking my room in the next week or two.

Where is everyone staying? Holiday Inn is probably where I will stay again, it was nice last year.

#7 ·
Camping is deffinately the ####! Did it the last two years and was the best times ive ever had. Will try to make it again this year if school permits. Look for the dude on the mini bike!

#9 ·
I stayed at the Hampton INN last year it was very nice. I need to talk to a few friends and see if they are wanting to go this year.

#16 ·
I havent heard about no utility vehicles but it wouldnt surprise me. Last year the first night there (Thursday) the guy campin next to us flipped his fourwheeler several times, broke his jaw, and lost a couple teeth. It wasn't pretty. Everyone wants to have fun but we have to be responsible and make smart decisions.

#18 ·
Just Google hotels in Terre Haute. There are a bunch of them within a 5 mile radius. The hotel we are staying at is around $119 a night. My wife goes with me so I have to stay at a nice one. There are alot cheaper ones out there.

#23 ·
i just made reservations at the Holiday Inn for thurs, fri, and sat for two rooms so they still have some available.

#25 ·
ya i met some of you guys last year. I cant wait to see the debauchery that takes place this year. dodges doin burnouts that fill the entire hotel with tire smoke.......LOLLOL my buddy is the one who told him to maybe take it out of fourwheel drive if he was gonna try to do a burnout....LOLLOLLOL

#26 ·
For those who plan on bring ATV's,UTV's,coolers with engines, or whatever it is NOT allowed this year at the SDX. They are allowed with a pulling team in which they are allowed to use them 2 hours before the pull and 2 hours after the pull. Call (812)466-7202 for any questions.

#29 ·
Yes but please note that Scheid has nothing to do with the parking, it is all the Fair Grounds. They are the ones that set the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.