Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Mechanical 7.3

6K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Craneman 
#1 ·
Since not many of you venture on down to the pulling forum I figure I would toss up a couple of pictures of the engine going into the pulling truck chassis I sold a while back.

Thread can be found HERE

See less See more
#4 ·
how well do those intake runners work w/ the sharp angles? doesn't look to friendly for airflow, but i could be wrong.. just wondering

it's awesome that another person is willing to drop the money on the 7.3 to make it really run. i wish i could afford to swap to a p-pump, but it doesn't look like i will for quite a while..

#6 ·
There is very few of these setups out ther. Correct me if i am wrong they are all pullers right? I would love to see one on the strip. Is there any?

#7 ·
Any kind of a ballpark figure for one?

#10 ·
Thanks HRT. Something I'm deffianately keeping my eye on. We'll see what this new job does for me in the next couple of years.

#21 ·
What are the injectors out of that you are running? I have the timing set, front cover and a stock pump with only gov. springs and an adjustable fuel plate. I would like to get mine running with the stock short block and get a feel for tunning it and then build up the other engine I have and get pump work done at that time.

#24 ·
looks good, i love the sound of a p pumped 7.3, would love to be able to have the money/resources to do that! will have to post a video once its running...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.