Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

37's on 4" lift

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  hypersnyper694788 
#1 ·
Anyone running that combo. Found a set 37x13.5 on 10" wheels. I don't reallywant to go to a 6" lift. Too hard to get in and out of the truck and load it also since its a work truck.

#4 ·
I have a 6" lift with 37" Toyo MT's on 20"x10" BMF, Had to trim the plastic on the bumper just a bit. Hope it works out for ya. If it does, it will look great.

#5 ·
In theory since 35's fit on a 2in kit then 37's should fit on a 4in with some rubbing without trimming.I personally don't like the stuffed look but a lot of people do.Whats wrong with just running 35's?Its a good all around size and if you run a 18in or bigger wheel looks really good.

#6 ·
I think a lot of it will depend on the wheels you run and how far they are pushed out from the truck. Keep the backspacinig close to stock and you should have a chance.

CSIpsd has the combo your looking for, I'm sure he will post in here when he see's the thread.

I have a 4" on my truck with 35's and no rubbing and no trimming but it comes pretty close on the plastic under the bumper and inner fender liner (on flat ground)

#7 ·
If he has leaf springs he will need the backspacing to push the wheels out to get them away from his springs or they will rub. Especially if he is running 13.50 width or bigger.

#8 ·
Here is the deal. Since business is picking up I hope to get a 4" Icon lift soon with 5" Icon rear springs. All the springs on the truck now are worn out. I picked 5 Weld Cheyennes in 17" x 8.5", 4.5" BS with -12 offset. I'm worried that the 8.5" width is a little narrow for towing with 35" x12.5 tires. I found a deal on a set of 20" x10" Weld Cheyennes with 37x13.5 Toyo MT's. I really only want a 4" lift as this is my work truck and 35" tires are big enough. So not sure if I should stick to the wheels I have or go for the bigger ones. The perfect senario for me would be to find some 18"x 9" or 10" Welds.

This is on the '99.

#9 ·
If you do go with 18" wheels, I'd opt for the 10" wide with 13.5's. I have 37x13.5 m-16's with 18x9's and wish I had at least a 10" wheel. As it is I only run about 30psi rear, 35 psi front to come close to running full width of tread. Any time I haul a heavy load of wood, it's air up time until I finish then air back down. I have seen some DC's in an 18x12 recently. Good luck.

#10 ·
I run less than 4'' lift and 37's i trimed a little and have no rubbing issues

#11 ·
Here ya go. I don't really have enough negative offset on the rims(0 offset), but i love how the tires are flush, maybe an inch out from the body. No more slinging rocks all down the side of my truck like i did with my old set up. I have 4.5" of lift and the only thing i had to trim was about an inch of the lower valance on the bumper(05 bumper, trimmed with plastic snips). I do rub the leaf springs right at full turn but i'm used to it now and am only 1/4 turn(steering wheel) from going to full lock before the tires rub.

#12 ·
I guess it depends on leafs or coils too, but mine rubbed on 20x10's with 37x13.50 w/ a 6" lift

#13 ·
I have the same issue with rubbing the leaf springs. Mine barely touch at all now and I have -19 offset with 13.50" wheel width. I know what ya mean about the rocks and also it is the ####z trying to keep your truck clean. But I guess everyone has their own taste in looks. I like the wide stance. Like I said I have a -19 offset but I also have a 10" wheel width. If your tires are staying flush. What is your wheel width and tire width? That will also have a lot to do with rubbing your leaf springs or coil springs as it with HyperSnyper.

#14 ·
They're about an inch past the body(out). The rim is 9.5". Tires are 13.50 but on that rim they measure up to a pinch more than 12.5".

#15 ·
Here is a pic of my truck on the 37's w/ a 6" lift and a 10" wide wheel with 4.5" backspacing and -24mm offset. It did rub a bit but only if i was turning pretty hard, or if i hit a bump while turning.

Dont mind the titan in the pic lol

#16 ·
Looks good nice clean truck. Nissan huh?? J/k lol. I wanted more offset but BMF didn't offer more except on 22's. Really didn't want ot go that big with the rims. Also the tires are to expensive with 22's lol

#17 ·
You ain't lying about the tires being expensive. The ONLY reason i have 37x13.50r22s is i run an automotive shop and was browsing on my tire distributors website and came across the best deal i've ever seen on tires. My cost was LESS than $200 a tire so i ordered a set for myself about a month ago. The tires sold out quickly and i have no idea why they were so cheap. Now they're nearly $500 a tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.