Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

IF I move to a new SD, anyone want to buy a BTS?

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Homesteader 
#1 ·
Ok, I know this is not the "For sale" section,, just looking to see what interest is out there...

If I buy a new SD, 6.4 or 6.7,,, who would be interested in trading my BTS for their WORKING AUTO,, to sell my truck with.
I seriously doubt most average people don't know what a BTS is,, or could appreciate it......

#5 ·
IIRC Jim is a few hours from BTS. St Lois Missouri

#8 ·
PM sent also

#9 ·
Ok everyone, NO NOT A STRAIGHT UP TRADE,,, (Unless I was single, and you were a KNOCK DOWN GORGEOUS lady,, who knows...) But neither of those (well ONE of those scenarios is not true for me,,, married 31 + years)

So, NO not a straight up trade, this trans shifts like it did new, when I paid 4600 for it. Brian has been through it 2x. The first build back in 02 or so,, and the second one when I towed the 99 down with my 03, and Brian swapped them for me. He went through it again then "Just for the He!! of it" in his words.. did a couple hard part upgrades he didn't have when I got the first one, and said it still looked like new inside. Trans probably has another 100k on it since then. With 2 fluid changes since. I guarantee this trans has never seen 200* either,, never.
I am also still in the "Planning" stage for a new truck, probably be two to three months before I pull the trigger,,, (see if there are many more 11s on the lot, more dealers willing to deal,, ect..) Or if there are more 11s on there, then the 10s would deal even more I imagine.

As someone above posted, I am in the St. Louis, Mo area most times, also near KC, MO. during the week. If it comes to making a deal, we can work something out.. park the trucks side by side, and tear them out,, and reinstall.
Have patience, we'll see where I end up.
Thanks for the interest.

#10 ·
Another interested party here, I too can't see a work of art go just to be put out on a lot, nice of you to offer, I know I would do the same thing..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.