Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

anyone runnin 238/200%?????

15K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  DZL JIM 
#1 ·
Thinkin of sending out my inj for a set of 200% nozzles...... anyone runnin these and how will they help my top end? Figure they will help out when pullin.

#2 ·
We just finished a obs, 238/200s adrenaline pump, and a modded h2e. Cant keep a input shaft in it long enough to do anything with it. Billet suncoast should be here this week.

#55 ·
I have 238/200% with no fuel side mods, not needed with a 38R that I have, IMO.
Live tuned by Bill in April '09 and it runs great. I tow with it all the time. I barely see over 600° - 700° on the street with no IC (in my '96) unless I bury the throttle.

With live tuning, 238/200 is very manageable. You will however, have possible over fueling issues at lower rpm's (tons of smoke, slow to build boost, ect) with more powerful tunes.. work with your tuner. With my daily tune, I have hardly any smoke and plenty of pulling power.

I had to move down to 238\200's recently. 250's and a 38r don't exactly like each other. :doh: :pointlaugh: But anything over 60mph... she pulled hard. The speedometer moved almost as fast as the boost and EGT gauge.

#9 ·
300/200's with a modded h2e or 42r would be good for 600-650hp with good oil/fuel

#11 ·
Jim builds bigger than 238s.

give swamps a call about some as well

#13 ·
Suns PSD do you like your setup with 350cc 200% injectors? do you get good MPG with them? can you turn them down and tow with them? or would they get to hot?

#19 ·
nozzle size 100% is just 100% larger than stock 200% is 200% larger than stock. I THINK!!

#21 ·
I think he wanted to know the difference as in power difference.

#20 ·
subscribing

#24 ·
Its always better to have to much and not need it then to little and need it... Word of the wise!!!

#32 ·
yep. you can always ask your tuner to tone them down.
ya now i am def leanin towards at least 300cc but might be going 400+

so why don't you see something like a 275/200 275/150
that seems like it would be a good mix for a dd that wants some beef to it.
Not really worried about the dd aspect as i only drive the truck a couple days a month and thats more because i can that i need to...... I want the performance for the pulls.

#29 ·
100% is a break even, 200% you start to see benefits, and it goes up from there. As much as possible you want your nozzles to be the limiting factor not the internals of the injector.

#31 ·
so why don't you see something like a 275/200 275/150
that seems like it would be a good mix for a dd that wants some beef to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.