Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.4 puller hooked to the sled!!

6K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  moremph 
#1 ·

#6 ·
He pulled 299. I was not there. From the phone call Guy was pretty nervous, I could tell from how he drove it. He is very pleased. It hooked to the sled and pulled to the other end. Didn't snuff the charger and it seemed to run good.

Time to get it on the dyno and work on the tuning!!

#10 ·
Owner called and hooked it last night. He said he broke the Dana 80 and something didn't feel right in the front end. He did get 1st place though. Looks like it needs more fuel. It needs to get on the dyno and get real data on how everything is working.

#11 ·
i dont know if its got the fuel, but i think its going to take a massive single pump or a twin pump set up to really make it work right.

The set up looks pretty hooked to the track though, so its gunna be pretty competitive i think.

#15 ·
Bitchin truck, hope there are going to be more like this truck coming out soon.

#27 ·
It may be making good power, but breaking an 80 certainly isn't a measure or HP....

Stock trucks break 80's........

Shafts, spider gears, etc....

#24 ·
we got rained out in union grove WI tonight and got to see the truck on the trailer truck looks so nice wish it wasn't pouring rain so i couldve talked to him but very nice truck excited to see this thing this year :D hope that 2010 is the year for us ford guys to finally shine tech has come so far and great stuff every day that make our trucks into fun work /play/ street machines :)

#25 ·
Yeah, there was alot of nice trucks there, it would of been nice to pull or just bs for a little while but would of got a little wet. I am putting on a pull in my home town of Soldiers Grove WI on june 19th. There will be a 2.6 and an open diesel. Hope you can make it up will post more details later. There is a brush pull today in Boscobel WI starts at 1 p.m but diesel trucks should pull around 3p.m.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.