Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

More drooling! Had to out-do BigStroker

4K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·
This truck is on the area Craigslist. Gotta say, from the pics it looks like the cleanest OBS I've ever seen. Sure looks gorgeous. And I love the Toreador Red.

I am not saying its worth that amount though lol

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1731634287.html

See less See more
#5 ·
I agree, 18k is pretty darn ridiculous. nice truck tho

#6 ·
i wouldnt pay it, but i would drive it! I thought stroker96 had a clean obs but damn that thing is beautiful!

#7 ·
that thing is pretty

#8 ·
That truck is very nice. It was on autotrader and he was asking almost $20k a couple weeks ago. Funny thing is that this truck is in my town and I have never seen it before. I showed my GF this truck, and she wants me to go get it. Just what I need, two 97's that sit and get 1000 miles a year put on them.

#9 ·
Well you can go buy her that truck and sell me the one thats pictured in your avitar!!

LOL

#11 ·
So whats my 97cc 4x4 w/20,000 miles worth?

#15 ·
Im gona get it out(second time this year, just dont have time to drive it) and give it a bath. Ill try and get some pics up.

#17 ·
Thats me Brad.

Rob

#21 ·
Here it is!

Attachments

#27 ·
I'd say easily, tho it'd probably be easy to get more. That thing sure is sweet t444e :bow:, wish I could find one like that.

#26 ·
OK, ONE MILLION DOLLARS for the time capsule OBS!

#28 ·
You have a really nice truck. I see that you are the original owner from your posts. Which trans and gears? Is it always garaged?

Thanks, I ordered it. It has E-4OD although I wish now it was a ZF5, and 4.10 gears cause I planned on lifting it and running big tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.