Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Can't decide....take a look

5K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  fishyPSD 
#1 ·
Keep the Harley grille:

Or swap in one like this:

Bear in mind I'm about to do a different front bumper with no billet inserts so that's changing too.
I'm thinking I'm tired of the Harley grille.....

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the Harley grill. It's more different.

#3 ·
I think your Harley grille looks sweet, but it would look even better with some round lights behind it, kinda like you seen on some Mustangs, and some trucks.

#4 ·
i like the truck how it sits but if you get rid of the billet are you lookin to sell the bumper billets?

#5 ·
The harley grill gives your truck a much more aggressive look then the plain grill i think.

#15 ·
This would be the only way I would change. Personally, I love the way it is. I also agree that a flat XLT grill would get old even faster.

My vote is to keep it.

#16 ·
Keep it. Or sell me the Harley grill.:D

#27 ·
Keep it as is. Why mess with perfect? It goes with the rest of the the truck. The fact that your undecided should tell you that it's not an upgrade. When it's time to swap it out for something you'll know it immediatly.

#32 ·
Pretty easy...find a piece of pipe the light fits inside...cut a hole in the bumper and weld in a section of pipe however long you want it, to set how deep in the lights are, finish grind the weld with a flapper wheel then weld on some mounting tabs for the lights.
Couple of hours max with the right tools.
Those are 6" lights in mine...I wouldn't go any smaller than that...wouldn't be proportioned right IMHO

#36 ·
there was a set of brand new 520's on craigslist a few weeks ago.... $150 for the set!!!

I like the idea of switching the grill out to the other one. If i think your going to do what i think your going to do, it will look pretty damn sweet!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.