Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Guess it's worth a shot...

4K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  Extended Power 
#1 ·
I have just spent over $350.00 to buy a new EGR delete kit, and EGR spool valve delete plug.
My manifold is spotless on the inside, with some darker aluminum color on the outside. (soot stain)
It also has had the "Balance Port" removed, and welded shut.

My only problem...(haha, stop laughing )....I want Doug's Stage 1 intake in the worst way, but am about....ohhhhh...sayyyyy...$900.00 short of the purchase priceLOL....even for the used one in the Classifieds...

Anyone want to purchase my intake with the new EGR delete kit, and EGR valve delete....helping me buy a manifold from Doug, or the fella in the classifieds?:D

#2 ·
Apparently you didn't read the fine print. Prices subject to change pending any internet call outs where my character is questioned.

But I tell you what I will do. Just to show that I'm not the complete arrogant prick that you may feel I am. I won't charge you the fee for the attempted international nut kick.

There are however no gaurantees that the plates won't say "Canadian, EH!" on them.

#4 ·
clasyLOL def gotta make the top plates like that, i would die laughing,

ivan don't fvck around spend the money now and buy the best, then you only have to do it once

#5 ·
Apparently you didn't read the fine print. Prices subject to change pending any internet call outs where my character is questioned.

But I tell you what I will do. Just to show that I'm not the complete arrogant prick that you may feel I am. I won't charge you the fee for the attempted international nut kick.

There are however no gaurantees that the plates won't say "Canadian, EH!" on them.

.....yeah....that's why I thought I better shoot for the "Used" one...

#7 ·
iirc correctly doug has changed up the inside of the stage one manifold, but maybe i'm all wet, or the one im thinkin of is a custom one off, but id get one new and personalized for captain negativity himselfLOL:evil

#14 ·
Yeah, no kidd'n...

Well, it costs me $40.00 in gas to run the wife's Torrent down and back to Havre...and I'm sure there will be something else within a week or two I need.

If I do get one from you Doug, I would just re-use the box/package you send the new one in, to send my core back to you.

#19 ·
Deppends on how long the back up is at the machine shop. The first couple manifolds turned into a batch of 8. The next batch kept going up. People find out im about to cut them and I await the cores to show up to be cleaned. I can't hold up the CNC. It finishes something. Then is broken down and refixtured.

The last material order from the mill delayed me since getting some 20 foot sticks of 3.5inch .250 6061-T6 wasn't sitting in stock.

Takes a couple of weeks to get them knocked out. And I'm pretty sure I won't have another child any time soon.

#28 ·
Paypal takes MasterCard. :D

#35 ·
I figure I'll need to babysit Doug's baby 30 times in exchange for a manifold. Figure $40 each time...

You can put whatever you want on my plates...wicked eh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.