Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

found a egr delete for 175

3K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  gjoski515 
#1 ·
hey guy i found a egr delete for 188 or best offer on ebay he will take 175, ordered mine today,did know where to post this so if need to be moved do so,:ford:

#7 ·
LOL would ya take .75?

#9 ·
so you all are saying RCI kit is junk, the kit i got it the same just alot less, the kit is just like the sinister kit, these kits are copies of the RCD kit because rdc did not patent there product, so if you all need brand name stuff then buy it, the company who made this kit it a international performance and parts place.

#10 ·
Isn't that the kit with the sink plumbing fittings? If so there are nicer kits for not much more with less parts/joints to fail.

Just my opinion

#11 ·
Why didn't you just buy a full delete kit. Remember you get what you pay for.

#16 ·
guys, the orginal price was 300 i just talked him down, just trying to help out,when i see something good i try to help, but i see that is it dont have a large follow name brands on it or have all the money in the world to spend for things, so sorry that i see something good and you all dont think it is worth anything,

#17 ·
Not that anybody is trying to slam ya about it man,just trying to open your eyes a little. Most of the vendors on here didnt start out with a " name brand"........ They MADE IT A NAME BRAND by trial and error. They know what does and doesnt work. They make the best you can get , and run it on there own riggs. Nobody here has all the money in the world, and even if they did they probably wouldnt throw it away on a lesser product just to have it fail and brake thousands of dallars worth of quality parts. Man Ive went the cheap route. Ask me how much I have in repairs. Just my .02

#18 ·
we all know the FCDP kit is the best but we all dont have the cheese to buy it, so kits like rcd, and sinister kits are no good then? then why do people bye them and run them everyday with no problems, when rcd came out with there kit and DID NOT pantent there product a few good companies seen this and jump on it, RCD loose and the other companies gain,and the other companies like sinister made the produc better, Sorry For Trying To Help, not saying this is the cheap route or the most expensive one either, i have most definetely seen cheaper and bad made stuff out here, like i said before i dont buy junk, i do alot of looking, asking and like alot of guys use the egr cooler all welded up and that isnt the way to go, hell evan the boy from diesel power mag use a kit simular to this kit and they installed it a couple years ago, so like i said just trying to help is all

#20 ·
I think you have failed to see the point of the kits in their entirety. I can understand how this would happen since you can't seem to type very well either.

Deleting the cooler with a kit that is less expensive than a new cooler plus labor is the goal. If the cooler isn't ruptured, capping the front and the back would be the least costly way to prevent a future problem.

I welcome your response...

#19 ·
Not to say that its all bad.Theres alot of guys out there that make kits.One things for sure though, if I buy a cheap kit and something goes wrong with it and it KOs some stuff, I cant see that vendor helping out with MY problem that their product caused. Now on the other hand, I run Adams kit on my truck. I have NO doubt that if something where to fail on his kit, he would jump through his a$$ to make it right.Piece of mind is worth a few dallars as well. These guys didnt just have a few extra welding rods laying around one night and decide to start making egr deletes, they put a little R&D into it. Im just not going to spend my hard earned $$$ on someones knock off, to have it fail and me holding the bag on everything.

#21 ·
I got a full egr delete kit, the kit is deleting the cooler,egr valve,up pipe for the exhaust,all bolts gaskets,high psi hose and clamps, and sorry I do know what the perpose behind deleting this and there is more than just on reason for doing it, like I said we all know about the fdcp kit and is great but we all don't have that kind of cheese laying around, and yes can't type for s**t, We all have a lot a to loose with these truck, do I need to post pics for you all to believe that the kit is just like sinister kit, just wondering,and again just trying to help out here not to start anything

#23 ·
Well thought I'd chime in on this, yea we all know there are great kits out there also everyone knows or rumor has it that the sinister kit is a copy of RCD so has it been said. If I had the money I'd went with Doug's couldn't at the time, this is the exact kit I run currently everyone here knows my truck and how I am about the 6.0s, at the same time my pervious kit was a piece of radiator hose, the u-pipe had a bolt in it that I filled by welding, same with the pipe from the intake which I have been running for over 4 yrs now worked fine. I wouldn't run a kit unless I inspected which I did. So Greg here is pretty much doing the same one I did.

#25 ·
Other than the price and the color of the anodizing it looks to be exactly the same as the Sinister delete kit. Looks like it should work just fine.
I have the Sinister kit on mine for right now.... only reason I'll be removing it is because I just got a good deal on a used GoGo Stage I manifold :redspotdance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.