Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Thanks again to Swamp's!

887 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Powersmokesd 
#1 ·
Just got my 238's with 100% nozzles in and wanted to say thanks to the guys at Swamp's for hookin' me up with some sweet tunes. Truck runs freakin great. I got smoke in every setting now. Again thank you David, Jonathan and everyone else @ Swamp's Diesel. You guys are doing a great job.

David as soon as the fine goverment lets go of my tax return check i'll be ordering that turbo.

#2 ·
any videos?? can't wait to finally get my injectors put in my truck

#4 ·
Never knew that having more smoke was a way of rating how great tunes and injectors are. Now if you mean smoke when you go WOT that then cleans up quickly or if you are lugging it and mash the go pedal, I get it.

Otherwise, seems to me you would want as little smoke as possible to get the power for each tune. All out tune would be the most power you could get irregardless of smoke if its gets more power so be it. To me other than in an all out race tune lots of smoke means wasted fuel, higher egts, and unwanted attention unless you have that big of turbos and injector nozzles for serious big power.

#6 ·
What turbo are you planning?

#7 ·
Oh yeah i'm going to make it that weekend.

Tarm: I have smoke in every setting cuz the stock turbo wont clean it up. 1-3 aren't bad 4 makes semi's disapear. 5 and 6 are not street tunes so i haven't really ran them. S366 is whats on the list next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.