Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

International 7.3 IDI Hypermax?

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  JeepsRcool 
#1 ·
I have a International 4600 with the 7.3 and see that hypermax makes a turbo kit for this truck, I understand this 7.3 is very similar to the ford 7.3. Any one have the hypermax kit on their ford? what kind of power can I expect, Ill be close to 26k loaded.....Truck runs good, just looking for some more umph, for hills and freeway on ramps.

#5 ·
Sounds good, Guess Ill start saving my pennies:D
Just to fill you guys in, Im taking a 1990 uhaul truck and making it into a toyhauler motorhome, 22 foot box leaves me 12 ft for my jeep and 10 ft for fridge shower sink oven etc....Then ill tow a flat bed for another vehicle.....
Thanks for the Help guys...

#7 ·
The main reason I like the hypermax kit is that they have one specificaly for the international with the 5speed manual, and most turbo 7.3 engines or used turbo setups I have seen seem to go for about half the price of the kit. So once I factor in custom parts I would need to make and source, I see the kit as the best value In respect to time and money...... But if any one has a setup for cheap...:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.