Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Big Lifted Trucks

23K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  hypersnyper694788 
#1 ·
i am wanting to buy a 6-10 inch lift and iam wanting to see what you all have or recommend for lifts Post Pics

Thanks

#3 ·
I assume it is a leaf setup, as you list a TS chip which is a 7.3L thing.

There are way too many options within the 6" to 10" range. Figure out what you want and go from there. I would point you to Icon for best ride and quality.

#8 ·
here is a pic of my truck with a 10" lift on 38's

#9 ·
If price is concern check out BDS, I just got an 8" kit on my EX and im impressed. Im sure not as good of a ride but its not too bad. They also have a great warranty.

#10 ·
Make sure you get a good quality lift. I would suggest something like Rize or Icon.

I bought my truck with a 6" Skyjacker lift. The ride quality sucks. Had nothing but complaints from my passengers with a trip to Houston and back last weekend.

#20 ·
they are a 20x12 weld dune 8 painted black

#13 ·
Hey Cary, the other day in a post you posted a coilover suspension set up for 99-04 Ford F250/350s....I cant seem to find that. You also included a video of a Dodge 2500 with the suspension installed. Who made that? Thanks.

#15 ·

#17 ·
thank you
they are something different which is what i like

#19 ·
lol psh fuel mileage hahahhah

#25 ·
nice looking truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.