Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Todd

8K views 69 replies 25 participants last post by  dieselman47 
#1 ·
Come on... update the rest of the site with your times today from the track!!!!

Do believe he'll be making the fastest powerstroke list :poke:

See less See more
#10 ·
Everything is sig+ d50 :doh: and tin intake plenums 305/70 bfg all terrains@ 40 psi detroit locker, fuel system is the small one from swamps wit crossover lines. Jon never live tuned one of these but it will be near future, proly before the d60 swap
Carson built tranny bts spragless converter

97 250, 400/300's, ts, swamps fuel,gen3, s475 88mm turbine, Intercooled, h11 headstuds, fire ringed heads, built tranny.

#9 ·
Everything is sig+ d50 :doh: and tin intake plenums 305/70 bfg all terrains@ 40 psi detroit locker, fuel system is the small one from swamps wit crossover lines. Jon never live tuned one of these with these sticks but it will be near future, proly before the d60 swap
Carson built tranny bts spragless converter

#16 ·
Im not much of a sled puller. Need good mpg for that too aint? I can squeeze 14.5 outta her lol

#18 ·
Congrats man! I love that truck. Now I Wish we had gone to cecil instead of the pulls. Maybe oneday mine will run like yours:bowfast:

#33 ·
i like the fuel only game. i'm going to stay fuel only on mine as long as i can. til i reach my goal anyways. Once i reach my own personal goal and figure out that i still can't keep up with my friend's 12v SD i will put some nitrous to mine. LOL throw a little bigger turbo on there and a PC and see how it does??:poke:

#36 ·
martys gonna put them on, from his phone, cant send through my phone, i dont have internet on my phone, just multimedia messaging. I'll bug him bout it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.