• Leave it how it is

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Harley Grille

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • FX4 Grille with inserts

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • XL grille with inserts

Votes: 11 31.4%

Time for a front end update, opinions needed!

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  theSLEEPER 
#1 ·
Ok so Im finally sick of the chrome grille and front bumper so its time to change it up, Ive always liked color matched more anyways.

The rear end is already color matched, but the bumper is a little bent up thanks to me but that is currently getting taken care of

So thanks to Dieselsite_barbie I now can look at a couple of ideas on the truck.

But I just cant decide which one I will like or will look the best, so Im asking for your guys opinons!

First choice is leave it how it is:

Harley Grille:

FX4 Grille with full billet inserts:

XL grille with black carriage works inserts:

Im really torn between the XL grille and FX4 grille, I really like them both, they harley grille not so much. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your input!

See less See more
#7 ·
FX4, with the black inserts instead of billet... I know that isnt one of the choices, but thats my $.02 ;)

Other than that, the truck looks AWESOME!

#9 ·
how about the FX4 grille with the inserts powder coated black?

#11 ·
Yeah that was my thinking with the harley grille as well, when I said I dont like it as much, my opinion of what I think will look good on the truck changes every day, two days ago that was my favorite choice. I cant make up my mind. lol

FX4, with the black inserts instead of billet... I know that isnt one of the choices, but thats my $.02 ;)

Other than that, the truck looks AWESOME!
how about the FX4 grille with the inserts powder coated black?
Yeah now that you guys say that Im considering that as an option as well, the reason I thought about the billet was becuase I have chrome wheels and side vents still, but I see what you guys are saying and I agree that would look good as well

#13 ·
Full billet painted/pc'd black.

BTW- Your poll doesn't include the bull billett option.
Are you talking about the FX4 grille with the full billet inserts? If so thats the FX4 grille with inserts options, I should have specified that better

If I do the FX4 with the inserts I think Id just end up getting the carriage works ones in black like Mike has on his truck. Probably save me a little bit of money:D

#16 ·
Color matched FX4 grill and front bumper:poke:

#19 ·
Are you saying just do an FX4 grille and leave it stock, no inserts or anything Dave? That should have been one I got photoshopped too:doh:

Im really starting to like the harley idea more and more again, see I cant keep my mind on one track with this thing. Only thing deterring me is the dam cost of those things

#22 ·
:whs:

#20 ·
Yeah thats what Im saying

#21 ·
Ok thats what I thought, the only reason I didnt put it on there is just cuase a lot of guys have the grille and I want to do something different, but I agree it could look good too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.