Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

turbo for injectors

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  OBSWIZ 
#1 ·
im buyin rosewoods stage 2.5 injectors 200cc's i think an i was thinkin bout goin with swamps s300 is this a good set up

#7 ·
I think those are the injectors i am going to get here real soon. Either rosewood or swamps 200/30%. Just haven't heard much about them and how they run. Most either seem to go with 238cc or stage 2's. But the 238 will make more power than i am going for.

hmmm. My buddy put stage 2's in and his stock clutch is still holding up but not for long i dont think :lookaround:

#8 ·
If the Swamps s300 is the sledgehammer, then I think those injectors are too small for that turbo. You would probably be better off with a modded h2e. But if the s300 you're thinking about getting is not the 76mm sledgehammer then maybe it's a good combo.

#9 ·
im still rolling on a stock clutch:D stage 2's 160cc stock turbo and that clutch puts up with my sh%t LOL no signs of getting weak either. knocks on wood.

#14 ·
my southbend just came in 2day i got a 3650 an i think im goin 2 build the truck up now i want 300cc's from swamps an a bfh turbo im goin 2 get into sled pullin an gotta put something 2gether that will be somewhat competitive in ohio against this dodge boys

#16 ·
Yeah i bet! Not sure about how my buddies is for the boosted launches

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.