Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Idp does 15.71 ccsb

9K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  duratothemax 
#1 ·
Eric just went 15.71 full wait ccsb just came from getting the windows tinted

#5 ·
Stock truck, no tune?

#7 ·
c'mon Craig... we know that tint helps all trucks glide through the air better lol
that's my man Eric! let's see a 15.40 by the end of the night, he's got it in there! haha

#8 ·
Dang, that's pretty friggin' good. That's a heavy truck too. Did y'all happen to weigh it yet?

#12 ·
I think Matt and Eric are doing CAT/DPF/Uri on programming first. Aaron/Rudy's is the only person I sent a pipe to yet, it was one of the prototypes.

#14 ·
Truck is bone stock Adam. He didn't run any tuning during any runs, just messed with weight it seems. Makes me wonder what you could do with some suspension adjustment.
Talked to him about it last night

#16 ·
Well- he isn't too far from me, so last night it may have been around 60 for him.

#20 ·
to run a 14.9@90mph it would take 396rwhp if one of these trucks weighed 8k exactly... seems like a little too much hp for a STOCK 6.7... they're only making close to 350hp from the factory so i don't think 14s will be possible without dropping some weight or doing at least some sort of small mods

#27 ·
the truck surrounding the 6.0 was lighter though, and there's a significant difference between 400rwhp and 350rwhp ;) i know that you guys know what you're doing and i love seeing your projects, as well as hearing nothing but good things about your products... but i just cannot see mid 14s out of a stock 6.7 just because torque management is taken off... but PLEASE prove me wrong!!! it would be very cool to see that type of time out a stock ford, since they're so much heavier than any other brand

#41 ·
usually for every tenth taken off 60ft you get 2 /10ths in the 1/4. I dont know about you guys but when Innovative says something its more than likley true

#45 ·
im just gunna believe eric cause bottom line at the end of the day he knows more about this shat than any or at least most of us i mean hes is a diesel guy thats been doing this very succesfully for a while now wat tunes does every run and recommend for a powerstroke the man knows his stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.