Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

train horns?????

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  BigStroker 
#1 ·
I was looking into getting train horns for a very long time!! I want to see pics of were you put them and were did you buy the whole kit!

Thanks for the help

#4 ·
I got mine from Kenny at KT Performance...

#5 ·
I mounted mine under the truck. Passenger side, outboard the frame under the passenger seat. I got mine from my brother who outfits fire engines. There are a few websites that offer kits. I just got a new tank for the new truck from hornblasters.com.

Attachments

#7 ·
#9 ·
#11 ·
Those horns are 150 bucks in any truck stop on the planet nowdays...and they're just air horns. That's not an insult..it's a fact...that's why I clarified with the OP what he's looking for.

I personally run the Hornblasters kit as opposed to the real deal. They're just too much money to hang under the truck to get stolen for me. I had a set of Nathan K3LA's that I traded for some stuff as opposed to using then I won the Hornblasters kit in a car show.

#12 ·
LOL... No insult taken...:D

You and I both know I have been and continue to be called alot worse...:eek:

#13 ·
you can easily change the sound of a set of standard air horns by changing the supply. the more volume of air you run through them, the deeper and louder they get. bigger solenoid valve too. I'm running an ebay special that i paid $80 for and they sound almost the same as the hornblasters. only difference is i have a 8 galloon tank, and a 3/4" line running to the horns.

#15 ·
get a hold of a small shortline railroad see what they have on their old savalge motors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.