Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Does my truck have an adjustable fuel plate?

7K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Strokerstooge 
#1 ·
Does my truck have a fuel plate like the 12 v cummins ? I have a 2000 f250 powerstroke 4 door 4x4 I had a cummins and i was able to slide the fuel plate and even take it out for power and black smoke ... can i do anything like that on this truck??

#5 ·
^^:eek::eek::hehe::hehe:
To the OP. No we have no fuel plate as we have no mechanical pump. We have HEUI which is a whole different ball game. If you want more power you will have to look into a chip, injectors, turbo upgrade, better exhaust, better intake, etc.. Start searching the aftermarket and performance sections and you will get the idea.

#8 ·
Not laughing at all. No your truck does not have one. The Powerstroke is a completely different animal from the Cummins. Way to much to list here.

If I was to buy a Cummins, or even a 6.0L Powerstroke, I would have some stupid questions to ask also.

Hang around, ask anything you want. Tell all of these guys to fo #### thereselves. Most of us are more than happy to help you out.

#9 ·
Hey Arisley whats the deal man? I laughed at what the guys were doin. They were ribbing the new guy. Then I adressed the new guys questions. No harm no foul.

#10 ·
Not meant for you at all. You did what you should do. A little fun is all good. But lets help the guy out and make him glad he bought a Ford.

#17 ·
If your talking about bumping up your fuel pressure then a nice regulated return along with some other nice supporting mods will get you all the black smoke you want with these trucks. Stick around and welcome to PSN, we all learned somewhere..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.