Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

3K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
well i finally made it into the 11s but i keep destroying the ic boot coming out of the turbo. here is a vid. i blew it near the end so it hurt my trap speed.

#10 ·
no that was with some nitrous. i guess i just need more haha. well she puked bad, the stock coolant temp guage pegged and it ripped a boot lol. i decided to drive it home instead of making another pass with more spray lol. hopefully i can get my lift up and pull the cab soon. i wish i could run that on fuel. thanks guys

#19 ·
no that was with some nitrous. i guess i just need more haha. well she puked bad, the stock coolant temp guage pegged and it ripped a boot lol. i decided to drive it home instead of making another pass with more spray lol. hopefully i can get my lift up and pull the cab soon. i wish i could run that on fuel. thanks guys
I might be hitting you up about that once in a while :poke: :D

And congrats man, glad to see you get to the 11's... It is pretty well deserved and i know a long, headache filled road for ya lol. Congrats on the 792 dyno run also.

#12 ·
Congrats! :ford:

#15 ·
Nice run there dip$hit!!! LOL

But seriously good work!! :bowfast:

#23 ·
great run, sorry to hear that you hurt it. you could see a lot of extra fuel when the boot blew.

#29 ·
NICE !!

Destroyed that Cummins sled !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.