Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Harley lights with 55W HID's

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Ron's power stroke 
#1 ·
just put them on this morning..what do you think?? no shot's yet..ill get them latter...

BEFORE

AFTER

See less See more
#4 ·
bi xenon hod and have high and low beams..the bulb sucks into the socket for high beam them pop back out for low...

#5 ·
looks good Ron!

#8 ·
thanks guy's..it does get lost behind the guard but that guard has taken out 3 deer...now I dont really want to take it off...the lights was 150 and there OEM..i know a guy that works on and rebuilds these truck to sell..he gave me a good deal..these things are just like brand new..not a scrach on them...

#9 ·
i got some BNIB off ebay for like 140, forgot the place though.............sorry

#10 ·
You're gonna love the light output it's amazing, now if there was only a solution for the amber turn signal so it doesn't look so bad compared to the hid...

#11 ·
look a little closer at my turn light..there clear LED's till you turn them on...

#12 ·
got some night shots but i think they need to be adjusted...the cam doesnt show it but the side vew is awesome with this kit..
LOW BEAM

HIGH BEAM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.