Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Another teaser pic of the Farm truck

8K views 61 replies 31 participants last post by  Matt05 
#1 ·
:evil:evil:ford:

We are hoping it will be plumbed by Calgary. Rob is gonna roll the chassis out there without body parts and show it off. So anyone planning the trip to cow town stop by and check out this work of art.............. before it gets covered up by a cabLOL

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
"Remember when we got kicked out of class for playing with matchbox cars!"
"Yea"
"Who's the dummy now!"

#20 ·
I am thinking patients might be the answer here the stock manifolds are definately the engines weakest link but may be I should run mine first
and see if they hold up also the collecters are huge there may be one or two swings per side lol it will be close. If they hold up to the heat I will take mine off send them to headman let them cut them apart and build me a dozen sets for cheap this winter if people really want them I will find a way to get them looked after sooner just be prepared to be shaken up side down

#21 ·
In all honesty that is your best bet right now, make sure they work, I would like to see them in action, i sure know i could use a alot more flow out of the heads to make this turbo spool faster, The factory manifolds are fuking terrible which is why i have considerd a 6.0 manifold (still not the best though)

When do you guys plan on having the cab back on? I was looking at the collector,i think you got enough room between the cab buti was just curious with a down pipe in there how tight things were gunna be. Looks great though clean set up i dig it.

#23 ·
You know it probably wouldnt be a bad idea to fire that up without the uppipes on. :poke:

J/K but man that would have to sound good!

#25 ·
Headers on a Diesel has always been a dream of mine to do and here you guys
made it reality! my hats off to you, very nicely done work, I would be
interested in getting myself a set of those come the end of this year.

#30 ·
I wish my friend, she is hand built with short and long radius 90's and 45's

My Tig Welder is a young guy and he has the best attitude out of any welder I know. He has not been tainted by the oilfield yet. I am trying to keep him full time he builds intercoolers and everything. His work is absolutely amazing. I will go into detail on the youtube video I will do once we are done.

Attachments

#54 ·
Looking very sweet. Gonna have to find the time to stop by to get a look.
Glen.

#36 ·
Finish your welds, install the intake boot all the way on, uhhmmm... make my wastegate setup for my truck LOL

#40 ·
Wow, first words to come out of my mouth when I saw that pic. Very nice
work, can't wait to see some times from this monster!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.